I have been a little absent from regular posting and I promise to get back on the train. It has been a rare past couple of weeks.
This week has been a blessing and continues to be.
1. It was Easter! Holidays are always fun when I travel north to my parents house. I am able to spend time with the majority of my family, including extended, and friends.
2. Did a little wine tasting with a friend that I have known for over 12 years and her mother. We loved the weather and the time to catch up.
3. Received two new wedding coordination inquires in one day!
4. Had a wonderful brunch with my baby sister, who is no longer a baby.
5. Big business planning happening this weekend.