This week I decided that I would begin participating in High Five for Friday. I have been reading several blogs that post each week about the things that have made their week special or memorable. I believe being thankful is one of most important things.
Here are my moment:
1. I received my first Birch Box this week! I am excited to share what was in it and try out the products.
2. Got my hair cut and highlighted. It is so nice to have a fresh hair style to start Spring and Wedding Season.
3. One of my besties' parents celebrated 25 years of marriage with a vow renewal. It was a wonderful celebration of family, friends and the love & devotion between two people. They wrote vows to each other that talked about their growth with one another and promise to continue to spend their live together.
4. I was asked to coordinate a wedding for 2013! So excited to be able to plan for 2013 and fill my calendar with weddings. I am up to 3 weddings for 2013.
5. I got my Real Simple Magazine last night after my Thursday night Master's Class. It was a nice surprise and it will be a great way to finish the week!
What are your High Five For Fridays???
If you would like to participate head over to From My Grey Desk and check out Lauren's and many others posts.